I’m delighted to report that I’ve been nominated by ArtSmith7, of “Art’s Abode” fame, for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you very much! And please, check out his blog here: http://photoart7.wordpress.com/. According to the Award’s rules, I am to:
Thank the person that nominated you — & link back to their blog:
List seven random things about yourself:
- I’m a born and bred New Yorker.
- I’ve spent a few years living abroad at various points in my life ( 2 years in London, Ontario (Canada), 1 in Israel, 1 in London, England).
- I find the practice of posting 3 photographs a day has forced me to see more “photographically,” as I go about my day.
- I’m old enough to have marched in Washington against the Vietnam War (carrying my camera) and old enough to realize now that I didn’t know much about it at the time.
- I’m thrilled to see how many different countries my blog’s followers are from, around the world.
- I’ve been enjoying the practice of basic/hatha yoga for the last year
- The more I learn photographically, the more surprised I am at my earlier work (what was I thinking?).
Nominate fifteen other blogs
Notify the other nominees
Put the Award Logo on your blog
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
In addition, about a week ago, just as I left on vacation, I was delighted to be nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” award by the extremely artful http://buntscheck.wordpress.com.
Thank you, too! And may my answers above serve for this nomination as well.